ERI consultants are experienced in providing expert testimony and litigation support related to:
- Nuclear fuel supply and procurement,
- Electric utility rate case proceedings,
- International trade disputes,
- Fuel cycle facility licensing proceedings before the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and
- Spent nuclear fuel damages litigation in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
ERI consultants are experienced in providing due diligence support associated with the acquisition or sale of companies that provide nuclear fuel, nuclear power systems, and spent fuel storage and transportation equipment.