ERI has extensive expertise in providing tailored strategic advisory services to government, industry, non-governmental organizations and others about key issues affecting energy/environmental policies, programs and decisions. In connection with such efforts, ERI provides energy/environmental consulting services that include:
- Advisory reports about key issues, trends and factors affecting U.S. energy and environmental policies.
- Guidance about the likely effects of changing energy/environmental policies, programs and/or other developments on U.S. electricity generation (including infrastructure investment and fuel choice) and consumption.
- Strategic market research to inform client decisions about technology-investment and communications strategies.
- Analyses of key regulatory, economic, stakeholder and other factors affecting prospective decisions and strategic planning.
- Assessments of the effectiveness of existing energy and environmental programs being implemented regionally, nationally and internationally.